August 27, 2009

I'm a BIG Boy Now...



Well, it has come. Monday was the day that my baby started school. Rylee is only 4 but I wanted him to be more sociable with kids, better at sharing and learn more than what I can teach him. Yes, some people think that Pre-K is a waste of time and YES maybe he is young for school.Yes I teared up when I dropped him off the first day. Yes this makes him no longer my baby but a big boy.. BUT.. Guess what? This is what we chose and so far he LOVES it! No, he doesnt love waking up in the morning and NO he doesnt love that I wont let him wear his favorite shoes every day. BUT.. HE LOVES SCHOOL. He comes home singing songs, he tells me what he learned and he tells me that he cant wait till tomorrow.. Well, that is EXCEPT for this morning, when he semi-pouted because he wanted to sleep longer! SO, in the end, I am happy that he is learning from other people. Im Happy that he gets to have time to himself and not be stuck with momma all day. Im happy that he will be ready for Kindergarten next year. And Im happy that I get 3 free hours every morning for my errands and Alone time. :D
We are both happy and that is what counts!!





1 comment:

LaShawn said...

YAY Rylee! Cute picture...