November 10, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday ALex!!

So daddy and I took ALex to RED LOBSTER lastnight for her last day of being 6. You can say she has him wrapped around her little finger. When we left she said. " Dad, I had fun on my last day of 6, and all it took was us and some good food" SHe said thanks dad." .. I think that made me realize how great she really is.

My little girl turned 7 today!! I didnt realize how fast it has gone by!!



If you have met her , you would know that she is sooo smart, she loves all animals, she is very polite, friendly, witty,loving, caring, energetic, wonderous, giving and just an overall good kid (throw her brother in the mix, and of course you have someone TOTALLY diffrent) but still.


SHe is my little Mini Me and she is one of the greatest things that has ever happend. I know that she is now growing into a LITTLE LADY and this is only the beginning of great things. But, No matter what comes our way, we will be ready and we will be there for her! I love you ALex!

Love Mom

1 comment:

LaShawn said...

Happy Birthday Alex!!!!